Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Improvement Ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate the general idea of this post.
Good-would improve game.
80%
 80%  [ 16 ]
Bad-won't work, no improvement.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Neutral-satisfied with current board space.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

cammside

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Improvement Ideas Reply with quote

I think that the issue of space, (or lack of), would be met by a scrolling side "drawer", puzzle box, or a chest of drawers.
Click on the handle/knob to pull it out, (opened). Then drag or double-click the desired pieces to move them in/out of the opened "drawer". Click handle to close, storing these pieces off the board.
Maybe a player could view stored pcs with a mouse-over, making a transparency. This may save time compared to the scrolling animation time. Unless a click to open resulted in no scroll opening, but the pieces on the board would be covered, unless (again) - it has tranparency.

I think I better stop now. Don't get me started - I won't stop. LOL.
red46abilene

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think something needs to be done with the it sticking and you will do one puzzle and then it will come up again like the 3rd one? i love doing the puzzles, and it would be a great idea to have a drawer or something like cammside was talking about. Wink red46abilene
LePenseur

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem of space is that there is too much advertising space. OK so keep the ads but enlarge the playing area. I won't do certain ones because of the small pieces on the large puzzles and the lack of space to move around in, takes too much of the time to move around when you could be "putting together".
taokeema

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: more space Reply with quote

if you maximize the window the game is in, the playing area doesn't increase, just the unused border does. it would be nice if the playing area would increase when you maximize the game window, and the border remained the same width.
macyguibons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone finished a puzzle only to find 1 or 2 pieces missing?

This has happened to me several times. I think in the process of sorting or moving pieces around in a group, some pieces get "dropped" off the playable area and are unable to be re-selected and returned to the window. The game should automatically return any such piece to the center of the window to prevent lost pieces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: