Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Bug found

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Bug found Reply with quote

The mini picture (the one showing what the final puzzle is supposed to be) showed a bridge but the puzzle pieces were huge and entirely white. They were so big that I could only put two pieces together. I couldn't drag it further down to get more together. I finally just had to quit.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened to me again. It was a 9 piece puzzle of huge all-white pieces. It was too big to slide it over enough to get them all together.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another bug.

I got a picture of some city lights at night. I clicked skip intro and it showed the top right corner of the picture (I'd guess it was about 1/4 of the picture it showed at the beginning) and then it stopped. The picture didn't cut up into pieces and the timer stayed at 00:00. It's still there doing nothing. The top left corner has a small white square that is partially covered by the city lights picture. A mouse-over the questionmark and the speaker makes them turn yellow. I can click on the speaker and mute or unmute the sound but click the questionmark does nothing. Also, the main menu puzzle piece doesn't do anything when clicked.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should add that ALL the preceding bugs were found after clicking skip intro. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problems found but I thought it might be important (maybe I'm clicking it before it's finished processing something?).
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another one. It was of a huge picture of an animal's footprint in the mud. But then I clicked skip intro and no picture showed up at all (this time the timer was running). The main menu and question mark work when clicked and in the corner there is the thumbnail of the animal footprint. When I click on the thumbnail the picture shows up huge and I can barely click on the x in the corner when I drag it as far as it will go.

Perhaps it's only having problems with extra large images?
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the huge white puzzle pieces bug happened again. This time I saw and remembered the picture it happened on. It was a market with a table full of tomatoes. Just thought I'd pass that along in case it might be helpful in debugging.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it doesn't just happen when you click skip intro. I saw a really big picture of a sky with pink clouds over a desert so I decided to play it safe and watch the whole intro. Then it showed the picture (top left corner of it anyway) carve up into pieces and then it became a pile of huge white pieces.
jackbox

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my mac at home, part way through the puzzle, it will occassionally cause Safari to unexpectedly quit, I'd say it happens about 5-10% of the time. I also had it cause my explorer to unexpectedly quit on my Dell PC. On the PC, it said that the plugin flash9 had an unexpected error.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LoverOfJoy,

I cannot reproduce this bug. Can you provide me your computer specifications?

Operating System:
Browser (Internet Explorer, AOL, Firefox, etc):
Computer Speed:
RAM Memory:
Internet Connection (Dial-up/Broadband):

Thanks
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XP
Opera
Pentium M 1.6Ghz
512Mhz RAM (798Mhz)
Broadband (cable)
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, your information helped. I was able to reproduce the bug.
ima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume this is another bug-when I had only the edge pieces showing, there was one missing. When I went to show all, I was missing two more pieces and could not complete the puzzle. I tried toggle and selecting but no more pieces were to be found. It was the statue picture, so I could move it all the way from side to side. This has happened before.

Operating System: XP
Browser - Firefox
Computer Speed: 100 Mbps
RAM Memory: 512
Internet Connection -Broadband
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: