Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Tricks? to high scores....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
valarie_times

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Tricks? to high scores.... Reply with quote

i am new to this game and am confused about the scoring. sometimes, when i clear it i only get 7,000 other times i get 14,000. and i still dont know how people get 20,000??? Can someone just explain how the points work and if there are any tricks to such high scores....
Thanks !!!
Valarie
rosey168

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: have to be cheating Reply with quote

no way can these people get such high scores without some kind of cheating going on......just makes me ill.
gramlady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: High scores!! Reply with quote

There is no cheating just hours and hours of playing!! Some people have a lot of time on their hands!!
petania

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As near as I can figure, you get more points for each subsequent card that you clear in one turn - (without turning a new card face up from the bottom of the board). I think the first card in the series is worth 100 points, the second is worth 200, the third is worth 300, etc. etc. etc. First you must master the skill of seeing all the possibilities. It would be helpful if you were able to "count" the cards so you know which ones haven't already been used, and are possibly left to be turned over. (I don't even try, 'cause I know I wouldn't be good at it.)

After that, it seems to be pure LUCK as to which layout you get in the first place. Sometimes you'll only be able to play one or two cards before you have to turn over one of the face-down ones at the bottom. Sometimes you'll get a board where you can play 6 or 7 or more in a row - thus adding up to a higher total score. I hope this makes sense to others, as it took me a while to figure it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tri Peaks Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: