Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

this game is totally rigged

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annieweigh

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: this game is totally rigged Reply with quote

I don't know why but this game is totally rigged! I used to like it but now it is just annoying as Evil or Very Mad ... I guess I won't be playing much anymore ... there ARE other games on the web to play Razz ... I can see by other players that I'm not alone in my opinion of this game.
By the way, how players get such high scores is beyond me ! I once got 145 in the months I've been playing. I guess there is a way to cheat the computer that is rigged. But why it is rigged is confusing to me.. we are not playing for money.... just the glory of a virtual trophy no one can actually see lolololol especially after one week, unless you go to their profile.. which is a waste of time... well I think I have spoken my mind enough. Have fun playing a losing game ....anyweigh...anyway..lol
Buddycali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how right y0u arel. It is a mystery why they do thatl I woudl say the b0ard averages 9 out of 10 getting the exact number they need to knock one off, I average abour 1 out of 5. Same with doubles, they average about twice as many.. Glad I am not the only one to see it,.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Backgammon Reply with quote

Annieweigh:

Sorry to hear that you are not liking the backgammon game. As you probably know, there are many other games within GDG. We are in process of giving Backgammon a facelift so you should see that change over the next month.

Keep on Gaming

Great Day Gamer
bobinbognor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: computer cheating achieves only demotivated gamers Reply with quote

Yes! Without a doubt computers cheat. The designers of these games that require a random dice throw take advantage all the time to make sure they always win. Why? Probably its an ego trip. Just check out backgammon in the bearing off stage - keep a record of the times the computer 'throws' itself doubles compared to your throws. In the other stages the computer always 'throws ' the perfect number for itself almost every time. I have reached the stage where they can keep their stupid rigged game and the pointless treats. I'm off searching for a genuine game - if there is such a thing, otherwise its back to my own board and real live friends.
wanttowin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well great day games I see that you said you were going to do some changes back in Feb of 06 well here it is jan 08 and I see nothing has changed computer still gets anywhere from 5 to 15 doubles in one game!!! what a shame you couldn't fix it right!! I play on pogo and trust me non of us get that many doubles in one game........
FyreDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What really sucks is, I am a new player....had 1750 "treats" including the 1000 for verifying my email. I played one game of backgammon, and won. On going back to the main screen I find all the "treats" gone!!!!!

What a rip-off!!!!!!
Ben Zeen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Treats going to zero after signing up Reply with quote

FyreDragon,

All my points disappeared on my first day, too, but the next day all was as it should be.

Clearly, Great Day Games has a little bug in their system having to do with new players. But, hopefully, your experience was like mine and all those Treats reappeared the next day. Please let us know.

Good luck,
BZ
margarita_hour

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I haven't played enough yet to see the cheating, but I've won every games I've played so far. Granted, I'm not getting the high scores that I've been seeing others with, but I haven't lost against the computer.
Gamon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Computer cheating Reply with quote

I agree with most of these comments, but have to say I've won all but a couple of games - but then again I played a lot in my youth. Usually lost playing a local PC game, waiting for the com with doubles and my timer runs out! The computer makes really stupid moves, but makes up for it often by getting many more doubles than you do. Annoying: waiting almost 2 minutes for the com to decide what to do with doubles Rolling Eyes , and, the com winning the first roll 4 out of 5 times Exclamation .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: