Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

huge scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tierney

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: huge scores Reply with quote

I think that the people "cheating" at this game are only cheating themselves. how sad. try playing a game you can't cheat.
IM4REAL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: PITIFUL Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad I agree.. some ignorant, and I do mean IGNORANT people (and are they people) seem to be cheating the games they play. I cant even see how you can get so high of score in a word search.. even to take 5 seconds per puzzle is a little outrageous. Cheating to get high points ? I could imagine what they would do if there was a cash giveaway game. hmmm... wonder what kind of background they came from. PITIFUL !!!
To Greatday staff who work so hard to give us a site to come in and enjoy... I think someone needs to look into these outrageous scores not only in the word search but in several others. Several people have noticed it...
wilsonf15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: cheaters? Reply with quote

I have to say I am one of those people who get over a score of 100,000 no I do not spend my time thinking of ways to cheat a word game...All the name calling is kind of uncalled for dont you think. But I will say the score has a lot to do with whatever computer Im on. On a slower computer the time will slow down and the score and pace of the actual games remains the same its wierd! So again no I am not a cheater...yes there is a glitch in the system Exclamation
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's this for a score number: 5,419,636 posted during the week of 7/26-8/02 by one named yoflo. The closest score was in the 160,000 range. That's 1000 x my average score. That's some bonus round play I've got to say.
moyske

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello its moyske i like to thank the people off gdg for all the fun i have playing all this games! Very Happy but i ask myself if it is possible that people from outside your land also can win prizes? and i wish that there come more word search games ! i like them a lot !!!! but anyway thanx for the greatest fun at gdg !!!!!! greetings from belgium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Search All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: