Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

I like to know

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: I like to know Reply with quote

how it is possible that rompadinker everytime has 500 points at the game mahjong Toy Chest.
Ganges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not just that, how it is possible to score over 12000 or 14000? I've finished the game with 8 bonuses, 3:03 seconds remaining and my score was a little over 9900. So even if i would have 2 more bonuses it would be much less than this week record.
luckylusi2002

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: I was wondering the same thing... Reply with quote

I love this game, all the diff. versions of it too. I just wonder how they manage to get those high scores. I can finish both tile sets with time left over and still my highes score has been like 14000 and I haven't gotten those very often even if I do finish the others, the usually stay lower than that. Is there some sort of trick I am missing? Something? Those highest scores seem so high, I would love to know how they do it. But then they prolly wouldn't say, so no one else beats them..dunno..just thinking aloud....I will just keep playin and hopin' for the best..Have a great day! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ganges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best score today over 25000 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: