Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

What has your pet done today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY??? Reply with quote

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Very Happy

WELL, BY GOLLY TODAY MY 18 YR. OLD KITTY CAT, LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. CAUGHT A RAINBOW IN HER WHISKERS!!!!
LOOKY HERE!

]

I HOPE THIS TICKLES YOUR HEART AND PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE TODAY!!! IT SURE DID MINE!! Laughing

Carry a Heart that Never Hates.

Carry a Smile that Never Fades.

Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.

(((HUGS))) ~PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOM/ PETUNIA77
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY??? Reply with quote

WHY THANK YOU, EL CEE!!! I WILL PASS THAT ON TO LITTLE HANNAH B.
I AM VERY PREJUDICED WHEN IT COMES TO MY LITTLE KITTY CAT...BUT I BELIEVE MOST PET OWNERS FEEL THEIR PET IS SPECIAL! AS THEY SHOULD! LOL! SHE'S MY CUDDLE BUDDY AND ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK FOR ME WHEN I'M PLAYING ON GDG. LOL!!!

THIS WAS HER FIRST RAINBOW!

HAVE A GR8 EVENING!!

(((HUGS)))

~PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOM & LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. PICKLEBOTTOM
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - I have never seen anything like that before!

Beats her bringing you a dead mouse.

My littlest dog got upset at me playing my daughter's xylophone, so she tried to eat the mallets. Then she insisted on playing with her long nails (you have to sedate her to clip them). Scary part is she is more musical than I am.

SIGH.

Frisky
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY?? Reply with quote

WELL, THANK YOU, FRISKY...

LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. IS A RETIRED SMALL GAME HUNTER AS SHE WAS VISITED BY THE TOOTHFAIRY WAYYYY 2 MANY TIMES...AND IS NOW, ALAS TOOTHLESS. NOW, SHE "HUNTS" A DIFFERENT KIND OF MOUSE...

BUT SHE WAS QUITE A HUNTER IN HER DAY, THOUGH! WE HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A MOUSE/ MICE ISSUE...AT THE SOUND OF HER NAME, THEY QUIVER IN FEAR!! LOL!!!

~PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOM & LITTLE MISS HANNAH B. PICKLEBOTTOM
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY?? Reply with quote

FRISKY, MAYBE SHE'D LIKE A PIANO INSTEAD??!!! LOL!

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS SHELTIES, CORRECT? I ADORE THEM!! MY BROTHER, FOLKS AND BEST FRIEND HAVE/ HAD THEM. GR8 BREED. VERY INTELLIGENT AND LOYAL FURRY FRIENDS FOR SURE.

(((HUGS))) AND WET NOSES IN YER EAR...

~PETUNIA P.
audrakay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY WITTLE RABBITS AND MY MAMA AND PAPA RABBIT ALLLLLL GAVE ME LOVELY BUNNIE KISSES!!!! I LOVE THE WAY THEY GREET ME IN THE AM AND ANY TIME FOR THAT MATTER WHEN I GO TO THEIR HUTCHES!!! I CERTAINTLY WISH I COULD SHOW YALL PICS!!!!!
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audrakay:

What type of rabbits are they??

Just curious.

I have had Dutch, Albinos, Californian, etc.

Frisky
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY?... Reply with quote

AWWWW, AUDRAKAY! THAT IS SO SWEET! I WAS OWNED BY A BUNNY RABBIT (FLEMISH GIANT) AT ONE TIME NAMED "BOZZLEY"...HE WAS A SWEETIE PIE AND POTTY TRAINED. SIMILAR LOOKING TO THIS ONE:

WE TOOK HIM TRAVELING WITH US WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS IN COLLEGE (PURDUE) TO VISIT OUR FOLKS BACK HOME. WE WERE NOT ALLOWED A DOG OR CAT ON CAMPUS IN THE MARRIED STUDENT COURTS. NO STUDENT HAD EVER ASKED IF THEY COULD HAVE A BUNNY...BUT THE ADMINISTRATION SAID YES.

WE ONLY PAID ONE DOLLAR FOR BOZZLEY WAY BACK 26 YEARS AGO. BEST MONEY WE EVER SPENT! HE WAS FAWN COLORED. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD PET.

HE WAS A GOOD LITTLE TRAVELLER...AND HE LOVED EVERYONE.

WELL AUDRAKAY... ENJOY THOSE BUNNIES...I KNOW THEY HAVE A GOOD HOME WITH YOU! Smile

WHAT DID MY PET DO TODAY??? SLEPT. HEY, SHE'S 90 IN HUMAN YEARS! LOL!

~PETUNIA P.
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My alpha female has decided the easiest way to get me to play fetch with her is to drop the ball or toy on my keyboard as I am playing GDGs.

SIGH.

Some of my scores go down when she "helps".

SUPER SIGH.
audrakay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRISCOGIRL: I OWN A JERSEY WOOLY FEMALE, AND: A DONT KNOW,, I CALL HIM MY SIAMESE MALE, Laughing HE'S BROWN AND BLACK, WITH RED EYES VERRY BEAUTIFUL!!!! AND THIS SECOND LITTER SHE HAD SHE HAD ONE JERSEY WOOLY BABY!!!! CANT WAIT TO SHOW PICS!! Laughing Laughing Wink
audrakay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY PETS: MAMASITA, SPOKE TO ME FOR HOURS, AND ASKED FOR HER KITTY MASSAGE!! AND DADDY FED HER GOLDFISH!! YUM-O FOR HER
THEN I WENT AND BROUGHT ALL MY BABY RABBITS IN, AND THEY CRAWLED AND HOPPED AND KISSED ALL OVER ME!! WEEEEE I LOVE BUNNIE KISSES!!! MUUUUWAHH Wink
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My oldest daughter is upset because her fish will come when I call to him - swims to the front of the tank and does flips - while he ignores her.

Maybe it helps that I feed him red meat every day. Laughing
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this too funny not to post here.
Sorry all you Lab owners out there, no offense was intended.

FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just discovered that the "musical" dog has VERY expensive tastes. She has eaten $90 worth of mallets for the xylophone thus far. SIGH. Tried to buy replacements today and was floored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: