Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

What has your pet done today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

WELL, SOME LIKE COFFEE IN THEIR MORNING ROUTINE...AND SOME
LIKE BELLY WUBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEZ WUBB MY BELLY!!

HERE'S HOPIN' YOU GET YER "BELLY WUBBS" IN DA MORNING. LUV, LITTLE PEANUTS Laughing Laughing

CathieC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

I wonder how many of us this might pertain to?
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT HAS MY PET (THE MIGHTY AND FEARLESS JIN-JIN) DONE LATELY?
WELL SHE WENT TO A NICE WATERFALL IN OREGON CALLED MULTNOMAH FALLS.
THE UPPER FALLS ARE 542 FT., THE LOWER FALLS AT 69 FT. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE SHE WAS A
BIG HIT. AND SHE LIKED THE FALLS TOO, THOUGH SHE DID FIND CROSSING
THE BRIDGE IN THE BACKGROUND SORT OF SCARY.
LuBoo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CATHIE C - I NO LONGER HAVE ANY OF THE 4 LEGGED CHILDREN BUT I AGREE WITH YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
FUNNY STORY: A FRIEND OF MY DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW MARRIED
A YOUNG WOMAN WHO WASN'T THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE PACK. WELL I HAD THIS OVER SIZED LONG HAIRED ORANGE TABBY, OOPS: SORRY I BELONGED TO AN OVER SIZED LONG-HAIRED ORANGE TABBY. WELL THESE FRIENDS WERE VISITING ME AND THE YOUNG LADY LAID HER COAT OVER THE BACK OF ONE OF MY LIVING ROOM CHAIRS. WHEN THEY GOT UP TO LEAVE - THE COAT HAD MORE THAN A FEW ORANGE HAIRS ON IT. WELL WE BRUSHED THE COAT OFF AND I MADE THE REMARK "I TAKE HIM TO WORK WITH ME EVERY DAY", REFERRING TO THE AMOUNT OF HAIR ON MY CLOTHING. WELL WHEN THE 4 OF THEM WERE OUT TO DINNER THE GAL SAID "WHY DOES YOUR MOTHER TAKE HER CAT TO WORK EVERY DAY?" MY SON-IN-LAW DARNED NEAR CHOCKED TO DEATH AND MY DAUGHTER LOOKED AT HER AND SAID SOMETHING BRILLIANT LIKE "WHAT?" ( NOTE THAT MARRIAGE ONLY LASTED 6 MONTHS) HE IS NOW ON HIS FOURTH!!

JINDOG - I DO BELIEVE THAT THE JIN-JIN GETS MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERY DAY.
LuBoo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY CHIEF - I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW JEALOUS I AM OVER YOUR NEW BABIES. THEY ARE JUST PRECIOUS AND I KNOW YOU LOVE THEN TO PIECES. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO HAVE SUCH JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

WISH I COULD GIVE HIM SOME BELLY WUBBS!!

TAKE CARE AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T SPOIL THOSE GUYS!

LUBOO
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuBOO, I think I got run over by a wheelchair in another post of yours recently. Or was it a boxer bite me. Oh well, that's fine.

And you are right about the Jin-Jin. She is aging gracefully. After that most recent trip the two of us had I took her to see her doctor and have her annual check-up and vaccinations updated. All he could say afterwords was he thought he should tell his patients (the human ones that is) to take their pets (or send their pets) on vacation. SEEMS TO DO THEM A WORLD OF GOOD AND THEY COME BACK ALL ENERGIZED. Sounds sort of like humans doesn't it. She sure had a blast and she wasn't strapped to the roof of my truck for the ride either like some presidential candidate did with his dog some time in the past.
You know Luboo, they say you can tell a lot about a man by how he treats his mother and his dog. Hum, I wonder which one I would strap to the roof of my truck on my next trip come to think of it? Probably not the dog!! Wink Wink Wink
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIN, YOUR PHOTO OF JIN~JIN AND THE WATERFALL AND BRIDGE IS GORGEOUS!!!!
IT IS SO NEAT TO PUT A FACE TO JIN~JIN'S NAME AND ALL OF THE STORIES YOU'VE SO KINDLY SHARED WITH US!!
I LOVE HER FACE... SHE "LOOKS" LIKE A GIRL. Very Happy

THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU TO TAKE YOUR GIRL ON VACATION!!
WHATTA GREAT IDEA!!! Very Happy

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR PICTURE WITH US!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

ELCEE...YOU ARE VERY RIGHT IN YOUR ASSUMPTION...NO WOOF WIDES FOR ANY OF THEM!! Shocked
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

AM ENJOYING EVERYONE'S POSTS SO MUCH!! Very Happy

LITTLE PEANUTS WASN'T QUITE SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF MAHJONGG VACATION. LOL!!! HE HAS A PERPLEXED LOOK UPON HIS LITTLE FACE THERE.
HE IS MY ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK...LOVES THE GAMES THAT HAVE A LOT OF MOVEMENT!! MY SCORES ARE NOT ALWAYS VERY GOOD...AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY! LOL!!!! Laughing
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

YES, LITTLE PEANUTS EVEN HELPS ME CHECK ON AND ANSWER MY MESSAGES!! Very Happy HE IS A VERY BIG HELP! AND HE WORKS FOR BELLY WUBBS!!

NOT SURE HE CARES FOR THE ADS MUCH...BUT IF THEY HAVE ANIMALS IN THEM, HE'S GLUED! LOL!!

Very Happy
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

ELCEE...THAT IS REALLY CUTE!! Very Happy
PETUNIA77

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: WHAT HAS YOUR PET DONE TODAY? Reply with quote

WELL, NOT-SO-LITTLE-ANYMORE PEANUTS IS WANTING ME TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY IS QUICKLY APPROACHING...ONLY 7 DAYS FROM TOMORROW (SATURDAY).

NOT THAT NOT-SO-LITTLE-ANYMORE PEANUTS IS IRISH...ALTHOUGH, HE DOES HAVE REDDISH HAIR. LOL!!...BUT HE DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE SO RUDELY PINCHED FOR NOT WEARING A WEE BIT O' THE GREEN ON THE 17TH.

MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET YOU.
MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK.
MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE,
THE RAINS FALL SOFT UPON YOUR FIELDS AND,
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN
THE PALM OF HIS HAND.
Very Happy

THE END! LOL!! (WARDROBE CHANGES ARE VERY EXHAUSTING) LOL!!

~~PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOMS AND NOT-SO-LITTLE-ANYMORE PEANUTS...MISS PEBBLES WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT. LOL!
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: