Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

What has your pet done today?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: What has your pet done today? Reply with quote

Good or bad, interesting or not.

They are so interesting. It would be nice to hear what they have done!!
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start this out.

My daughter's dog Molly has become incredibly interested in music and is now trying to play the xylophone. She has found she can make sounds by tapping her nails on the blocks (adamant against nail clipping - MUST be sedated - so she has long nails). She also likes to try to bite the mallets as the xylophone is being played.

Fairygirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRINA MY LONG HAIR PASTEL CALICO CAT IS ONE SPOILED LITTLE DIVA. ANY TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR ERRANDS,DOCTORS ETC SHE HAS TO HAVE HER"COOKIES". THEY'RE HER FAVORITE CRUNCHY SEAFOOD FLAVOR CAT TREATS. JUST SAY THE WORD COOKIES AND SHE'LL COME RUNNING TO GET HER SNACK. SINCE I HAVE BEEN HOME AND ON DISABILITY,TRINA HAS DEVELOPED A VERY CLOSE BOND WITH ME. SHE IS NOT HAPPY WHEN I LEAVE SO I BRIBE HER WITH HER COOKIES. NOW WHEN SHE SEES ME PUT ON MY SHOES,SHE WILL SIT DOWN CLOSE TO MY FEET AND PAW MY LEG AND MEOW UNTIL I GIVE HER,HER BELOVED COOKIE SNACK. I THINK I HAVE CREATED A FELINEASTIEN MONSTER BUT I CAN'T HELP IT -I LOVE HER-ATTITUDE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
audrakay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMMM, WELL AT 615 WHEN I GET MY CHILDRENS OFF TO SCHOOL,( A BLESSED MOMENT MIND U), MY KITTY, MAMASITA, FOLLOWED ME TO THE COUCH, AND LAYED AND MADE BISCUITS IN MY LAP!! SHES SPOILED TOO FAIRYGIRL, SO I'M THERE WITH YA ON THE SPOILED TREATS THING, HERS IS POUNCE!!! WILL DO ANY TRICK SPEAK ECT, SING, FOR THEM!! SO LATER ON I BROUGHT BABY RABBIT, (CHANGED HER NAME TO JULIET, (BREWSTER REMINDED ME TOOO MUCH OF PUNKY Crying or Very sad ), WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET, BUT ANYHOO I LET HER OUT TO ROAM THE COUCH,DONT LET HER FAR CUZ I'M TRYIN TO LITTER TRAIN HER, HER SOOOOO CUTE, ANYHOO, SHE POOPED AND PEED ON MY BLANKET ON THE COUCH!!! Laughing Laughing GOTTA LOVE HER STILL!!
Tasharoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This dear sweet only child, survived the summer heat by playing in the swamp at the back of our bush home. She eventually got shut out of the house while I ran a bath tub for her. The as the summer progressed she'd clean up her feet using her 6" swimming pool. When she came in the house I would tell her to hit "'the tub"....and she would run down the hallway and get into the bath tub herself. One SUnday I was trying to ease a dislocated disc by running a bubble bath.. I stepped away for a few minutes, and came back to a dog in my bath. ..yesterday, we went over to a large cattle farm to get some free roofing tin to make a winter shelter for our boat. The half angel-half devil discovered two things. 1- the electric fence for cattle is a lot stronger than the underground electric fence we have to keep her off the road, and it clicks when she gets near the boundaries. Cattle fences do not. 2/ If mud baths are great for people, then fresh cow paddies, should be great for a dog's complexion. She keeps us in stitches. Dog vs Babies : same messes, different sh*t.
audrakay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL TASHAROO<<<< I SEE UR POINT, BUT I FORGOT TO ADD TO THE FACT I HAD TO FEED AND WATER AGGAAIINN MY 12YR OLDS ALIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE HE BROUGHT HOME IN A FOOD LION CART, CUZ HE WAS GUESTIMATED TO APPROX. 25-30 POUNDS!!! HE'S A FIASTY FELLA HE IS!! TRYIN TO TALK MY SON IN TO LETTING HIM GO, I HAVE ENOUGH WITH THE CAT, THE FISH<,MR. DALLAS> JUST GOT HIM THIS WEEKEND!! SWEET CROWNTAIL BETTA, AND MY 3 RABBITS, PLUS KIDS WHEN THEY GET HOME AND HUBBY,<<<OH WAIT Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes THEY DONT QUALIFY AS PETS!!! Surprised
lunasea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a wonderful sweet fun thread to read!.. well I haven't been home yet to see what my furry love has done or gotten into today.. I did get a body hug and kisses before I left this morning .. she hugs very oddly but so her own unique way it just warms my heart just like the peculiar tribal dance she does when she wants a treat/ cookie as well.. ..
leaves giggling at these adorable stories.. ty
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audrakay:

I have learned not to mess with snapping turtles after that one summer where we went swimming in a gravel pit.

OMG

One got close while we were swimming so a brother put out a rake handle thinking it would be "cool" to have it hold on while he hauled it out of the water. It bit right through the handle and took chunks out of our raft - made with 2x6 timbers.

I learned sprint swimming.

Frisky
audrakay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Frisky, I bet u about pooped on Urself and rightfully so!!! My son don't care He will pick them up by their tails and not give a hoot!!! And speaking of hoot,,, I have an owl friend in the treed woods, at night on go on my deck and Talk to him!! He's very vocal, but yet so am I muuuwwahhhaaa!!!!! Call me crazy, U know U wanna Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But thats ok, that makes me unique in my own little special way!!
Stubs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello pet lovers!!

Would like to share a story with you about our Lab (MAX).
When he was about 4 mos. old, he was laying next to the water dish outside. We were out there with him, and a giant beetle crawled up from behind the water dish, and with his big pinchers, clung onto Max's little balls. Well with a mighty cry and several attempts to get it off by scooting his butt on the ground, husband was able to grab onto that beetle and save Max's manhood!!
From then on, Max has been paranoid of bugs.
So when we see a rattlesnake we tell Max, it's a bad bug. Or a Colorado River Toad, or a tarantula, or a scorpion etc.
Well, this year we have had more grasshoppers than usual and he hops away from them. Then they try to hop away from him and it is a riot!!
He also has a kiddie pool in the back yard, and if he's laying in his pool and a "bug" gets in there with him, he tries to walk on water to get out quick.

I feel bad for him, but at the same time it has worked to save his life on several occasions.

Still laughing, Stubs
audrakay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STILL LAUGHING, TOO STUBS!! POOR MAX, TRAUMATISED FOR LIFE POOR FELLA, BUT SOUNDS LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!! WHEN WORST COMES TO WORST, RUNNNNNNNNNNNN Shocked FOREST RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tasharoo, your furry companion reminded me of this story of bath time with the Jin-Dog. One day during the summer heat of the east coast, I thought a bath would be good for cooling her off after returning home from our walk. The Jin-Dog is not a dog that takes to water as a natural environment. I have seen her on occasions actually step into running water and allow it to reach the middle of her legs, but that is about as far as she likes it. She will, once it has been determined that resistance to a bath is futile, accept her fate and step into the tub and submit to being bathed, but first all means of avoidance will be attempted. So in order to prepare for the bath this particular day I let her out onto the deck of my old home to not see what I was planning as I got things in order. After placing the no-slip mat in the tub, gathering the dog towels and shampoo, there was still one last thing I needed to do. I removed my shoes since I would be standing in the tub as I bathed her. I then went to the sliding door to let her in. She stood up, took one look at my legs and bare feet that were now "different" and headed straight down the stairs and into the far backyard. How she knew I was planning a bath I'll never know. I will only add she was much happier when it was all over and the wetness cooled her in the hot weather that day.
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

``

Last edited by elcelcpa on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SandiW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stories, everyone. I'm not allowed to have any pets anymore, so it is good to read about their "doins"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: