Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

5,000 points per day?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swine_

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: 5,000 points per day? Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

I just started playing this game this week, however i noticed one player, " has scored over 25,000 points this week, and it's Friday! I've played hundreds of games myself, and consistently score the what i believe to be the maximum of 50 points per game. It looks to me that a game takes between a 1 1/2 to 2 minutes each to score these 50 points which would mean you would have to play at least 15 hours of this game alone to achieve such a score in a week. Am I missing a part of the game that would allow you to score more than 50 points per game, or is this a job for some people?

On another note, it doesn't seem to extremely fair in regards to the randomness of the bonus balls, and extra ball targets. Some games have multiple 2x and 4x balls, while others have very few if any. Sometimes, a target for an extra ball will appear three or four shots in a row, and later repeat during the same game, while other games may only have one or two chances to get an extra ball.
Pokemon094@

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Info Reply with quote

Hea to let you know you can score way more than 50 points per game i score an average of atleast 200 or more Razz
Pokemon094@

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: GET Better Reply with quote

YO WINE A$$ STOP WINING SOME PEOPLE HAVE PRACTICED ALOT SO THEY CAN GET SCORES EASY AND BESIDES YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO GET TREATS SO SHUT UP Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Cathy95820

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: I agree about something being fishy Reply with quote

I agree that there is something fishy going on...possibly a cheat or auto program. One person I have monitored IS playing 24 hours a day since Sunday and I will bet every treat in the world it is not a human doing this.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm skeptical, too, but I'm not sure it's impossible to get 5,000 treats in a day from this game.

This is one of those games that once you master it can be very easy. I got to a point where I could get it in the 50 nearly every time. If someone can get in the 100 nearly every time without spendin much time at it then they could get 50 treats very quickly. I don't know. How long would it take you to throw 11 balls (9+ bonus 2) if you didn't even have to stop much to think about it? Let's say he can do this at 5 seconds per ball ... that's about a minute for 50 treats. Rinse and repeat 100 times to get 5,000. That's 100 minutes. A bit more than an hour and a half. I know some people who would definitely play a game for an hour and a half nonstop every day if it put them way above anyone else (and gave them a great chance to win prizes). Particularly if they happened to like the game and were good at it.

I've had times on this game when I've played a LOT. There was a week or two that I've been sick and played games for hours on here. I typically only stick to one game if it's the bonus game for the day or if I just happen to be really good at it and stand a chance of getting a trophy. It wouldn't surprise me if someone that was really good at this game decided to play it for a couple of hours every day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> SkeeBall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: