Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Tri Peaks Solitaire
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreatDayGames

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Tri Peaks Solitaire Reply with quote

Play Tri Peaks Solitaire and then chat about it in Forums:

http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/tri-peaks-solitaire.aspx
Merry6319

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: What's going on? Reply with quote

Why aren't the last bonuses adding to my score? I look at my total points before clicking on the last two or three cards, and I don't get credit for those last cards, and my final score doesn't reflect them either. Crying or Very sad
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: What's going on? Reply with quote

Merry6319 wrote:
Why aren't the last bonuses adding to my score? I look at my total points before clicking on the last two or three cards, and I don't get credit for those last cards, and my final score doesn't reflect them either. Crying or Very sad
Hmm.. we'll look into it.

But, often your score/treats earned are recorded properly. Check your profile and click "my transactions".
bgrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last scores are not being added either. Viewing the transactions are no help.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Scores work Reply with quote

bgrace wrote:
My last scores are not being added either. Viewing the transactions are no help.

bgrace,

sorry to hear you're having trouble, but I just checked your transactions and you've scored a ton of Treats playing TriPeaks today. seems to be working. let me know if you see it.

John
Babydollinontario

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get points for the game itself but while you are playing the game the last 2-4 clicks you make in cards do not add onto your score.. the little point bubbles do not make it to the score before the game is over.. you do not get credit for the last few moves you make! I see that the last few ppl had this problem that posted but that was a while back.. is there no way to solve this??

Thanks for your help
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Babydollinontario wrote:
I get points for the game itself but while you are playing the game the last 2-4 clicks you make in cards do not add onto your score.. the little point bubbles do not make it to the score before the game is over.. you do not get credit for the last few moves you make! I see that the last few ppl had this problem that posted but that was a while back.. is there no way to solve this??

Thanks for your help

We're looking into this, Everyone!

John
VictoriaSizzles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Last points not being included Reply with quote

I have the same complaint as the others. You said you were looking into it. Seems like that's what you've been saying for months. Is this going to be fixed or not? I'm curious if it is like this for everyone playing, or just some of us. Thanks - it's a great, fun game and otherwise a fabulous site.
SierraLeeAnnXo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, so it is like 4 months later about this issue, and it still doesn't count the points. why hasn't someone done anything? why isn't anyone reading this? Great Day Gamer are you people really trying to fix this problem or not?
<3 SierraLeeAnn
BillJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you play a set of any of the games, refresh your page and the scores will post for you. I haven't had a problem at all....Great games site!
SierraLeeAnnXo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Bill, we are not talking about that. Next time when you play tri peaks, look at your score when it is game over, the points that you are supposed to get, like 1000 if a column is gone or 100 for the card, or w/e. It does not take those last bubbles with those scores in them. That is what we are complaining about!
tchoupette

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad ouinnnnnnnn Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
tchoupette

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad ouinnnnnnnn Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
sopranosweets7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: tri peaks cheat Reply with quote

Wow it has been a long time since this WAS supposed to be fixed.I have the same problem.The last 2 scores to not get added on.Is this ever going to be fixed?
simmi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: earn more treats Reply with quote

how can we earn more treats in this tripeaks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tri Peaks Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: