Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

ATTENTION GDG: Please FIX DAILY Crossword!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lnjr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION GDG: Please FIX DAILY Crossword!!!!! Reply with quote

GDG: I don't play on here but once or twice a week. I tried to play Daily Crossword and no one at the helm has bothered to press the "reset button" to reload the games!
Please, the game is not broken, it just needs the reset button hit to reload all the puzzles.

Note to ConnieLea: Friend, if you don't mind please refrain from replying to this post.
I would like to hear from an actual GDG employee rather than just your reply. No offense, please.
I know you always reply to every post on here but please just let GDG see this and reply. thank you!
lnjr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Hey there Mr. Lonely Cubicle Guy Reply with quote

I realize that there are no improvements, or new games, or site updates since there is only

one lonely guy in a cubicle managing the entire GDG site.

All I am asking, Mr. Cubicle Guy, is for you to

-------------- PUH-LEEEEEZE PUSH THE RESET BUTTON ---------------

on Daily Crossword. Do it on your coffee break. It will take one minute, maybe two at the most.

I will bring you a Starbucks coffee of your choice... just let me know which lonely little cubicle to send it to.

That is all.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only things hearing your pleas
are the dust covered Starbucks coffee cups
on the desks of those empty cubicles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: