Joined: 31 Jan 2006
|Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm Post subject: Corrupt Flash Player
|Are the games not loading correctly for you?
Are your scores or treats not posting to the leaderboard?
You may have a corrupt Flash Player - this can happen from time to time. Please follow the steps below to try resolve the issue!
To uninstall Flash:
1) Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
2) Click on the correct uninstaller for your computer
3) Save it to your desktop
4) Double click the uninstaller on the desktop and follow the instructions
5) When it is complete, reboot your computer
To install Flash:
1) Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
2) Click Download Now and follow the instructions
3) Navigate back to www.greatdaygames.com and select a game