Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Connecting to server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zomzom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Connecting to server Reply with quote

Is anyone else having problems connecting to the server on all the multiplayer games? I love playing multiplayer pool but when I click on play, it opens the new window, says the game will begin in X amount of seconds, and then all I get is connecting to server and it just hangs there.

Sad Sad Sad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hacseyler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello; ZOMZOM.i had your problem 2months ago ,the only thing you could do ,is to send a email to gdg's ( technical help) service
zomzom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

hacseyler wrote:
hello; ZOMZOM.i had your problem 2months ago ,the only thing you could do ,is to send a email to gdg's ( technical help) service

Hi hacseyler - nice to see you here as I can't see you in multiplayer pool Laughing

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought of trying what you suggested and will now send them an e-mail Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: