Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

For those saying Eggs is now too slow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1952Bebe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: For those saying Eggs is now too slow Reply with quote

I don't know if this will help you, but it works on my computer: As soon as I start playing, I click on the green help tab, then immediately X it out...it makes the game work faster. It only works on that game--it has to be done every game... Smile
bumper7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Great tip! Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this very helpful tip which speeds up the game (not the clock!) quite a bit. This has helped improve my scores A LOT. I'm sure there are other "tricks" to provide advantage in this game that some have discovered but would never share. In my opinion, it's more fun to play against people who are all playing in the same field; that way, if you get a high score, it's because you've developed your skills along with the random luck of the game .. not because you know how to manipulate the functions to give yourself unfair advantage over everyone else. Appreciate your being such a good sport!!
Nemeses

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I had meant to post a reply to this original post, also. I tried that tip about clicking on the X in Help, and you're right, it does speed up the eggs a lot. What a difference! Really made the game fun again, so thanks! Smile

FYI, I tried that tip in a few other games that seemed too slow also, and it works in other games, too.
Nemeses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, this tip no longer works for speeding up the game. At least, it doesn't for me since they changed it recently. Now it's as slow as before, no matter what.

Shame. Crying or Very sad
Sassarina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the in game scores are not the same (in fact lower) then the scores that register.
Plus, its very hard to get ten games in, when the game counter does not work.
I still like the game though.
But, I like the original the best I guess.
Sassarina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my best score ever, over 150,000,
and it did not even register it...
Grrrrr
taokeema

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that hurts, Sassy! Sad
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, and absolutely hate it when that happens. How many times I have had to close down the page because it won't load the final time (can't connect to server error) as I stare at my best ever score. Darn it. That's a bummer Sass.
Sassarina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well. I still love the game, just wish they
would give us the option to play the Old Eggz game too...
It's still my favorite game here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: