Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Skeet Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annieannie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Skeet Game Reply with quote

I shoot skeet, trap and sporting clays in real life with my 12 guage shot gun and can't seem to do as well with this game. Go figure....
shootist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: skeet shoot Reply with quote

Annie
From what I have found ere so far
Longer the shot better the score
Shoot fast and reload fast it has helped me
Shootist Very Happy
danzinraizin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: RELOADING Reply with quote

I HAVE FOUND THAT IF YOU HOLD DOWN THE SPACE BAR YOU DON'T HAVE
TO RELOAD
shootist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeet shoot is a challenge .
can't figure why when you hit some in same area score is different Very Happy
shootist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Skeet Game Reply with quote

annieannie wrote:
I shoot skeet, trap and sporting clays in real life with my 12 guage shot gun and can't seem to do as well with this game. Go figure....

ANNIE/ On the real skeet or trap when you shoot always follow through
On trap hold just a sight bit below so you can see the bead of the gun just under and squeeze the trigger/ Very Happy / shoot well shoot often and share the sport Smile shootist
nickyfication

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Skeet Game Reply with quote

annieannie wrote:

lol, im the same, yet i dont do very well on here but then its totally different!!! in real life u dnt get extra points for hittin the clay wen its virtually landed or 3 miles out!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Skeet Shoot All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: