Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

PCH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robreynolds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: PCH Reply with quote

Hey people all I can tell you is I like GDG's better than PCH, but due to the never ending hypocrite's on here. I must leave and go to PCH full time. If you are new stay away from the forums, as they just cause you nothing but drama! And by the chance you get invited into a special live chat room, well stay away even though the inventor put it in the forum, so we would all feel welcome, you will get jammed up by him asking who invited you. All in all I will miss a lot of you and Johhnny I hope you will look me up (my friend) but I really got pissed off tonight and you, of anyone knows, I will say I am wrong when I'm wrong!!! There are lots of people out there that I've enjoyed spending my hours with but until this bull s hit quits there are thousands of web sites out there that do the same thing.. Any friends that I have may contact me at robbyreynolds1@hotmail.com or what the heck my cell is (940) 391-4482
have a great day and look forward to chatting again.. rob reynolds
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: