Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Just don't understand...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodHen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Just don't understand... Reply with quote

Amazed at the high scores and the same names (mostly) appearing in the Top 5 every week, I didn't see how on earth people could devote so much time to the game. So I tried it myself, winning the #1 spot several weeks ago. Never again! My right hand was numb, I neglected my family, and actually felt stressed while feeling the need to see my numbers climb. Although I really enjoy Eggz, there's no need to sacrifice my life for the game. Perhaps if I were bedridden or unable to do anything else, it would be fine. But there's so much else to life besides being addicted to computer games. It's sad, really, that so many people are missing out on reading, hobbies/crafts, enjoying family/friends, etc. while glued to the computer screen. Plus the health aspects--carpal tunnel, eye problems, lack of physical exercise, etc.--should be enough to deter the countless hours with mouse in hand. I'm not fussing at the game-lovers--just sad, I guess, because there are so many other creative and beneficial things to do. "Today's a gift--that's why it's called the present."
BrycesGrandma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! It's pretty obvious that the #1 game score happens shortly after midnight when the new week begins. But what stymies me is HOW do they get that high in 1 game? Any clues? My highest is 127,000!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: