Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Johhnny

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robreynolds

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Johhnny Reply with quote

I can't remember the salmon thing to look up, I got CRS "can't remember chit". send me the info here or at robbyreynolds1@hotmail.com enjoyed the games and the bullchitting..Rob Cool
johhnny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: rob Reply with quote

hey rob.its atlantic salmon.irish migration .salmon run most or the year but the atlantic salmon is a speciality.any angler will tell u its the true king of fish.its illegal to take salmon from irish waters.we have to tag them and record there movement. .trout and ell your most caught fish.best thing about the salmon is the fight.hope u get the info u were looking for.try e.r.f.b. ireland.let me no if u got into it.johnny Smile Smile
robreynolds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried both sites but could not get through, however I did a google and read alot about the salmon fishing their and what you guys have to go through to be able to fish legally. WOW looks like a blast, maybe a little bit of a pain in the ### with all the paper work tagging and stuff but looks as though it would be well worth it!!! Thanks for the knowledge and get one for me next spring. Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: