Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

pool chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taratom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: pool chat Reply with quote

Hi Kathy and Rob............I can't seem to get into pch games to say hi.what is the pool chat room addy ?? Hope you are both doing ok.just wanted to say hi, miss seeing you here !! Wink
robreynolds

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my friend, Kathie says hi. I split my time on here and pch but I do still play here a lot. Can't help I'm a GDG homer lol. Mostly i'm on early in the morning like 6am my time. and about 6pm my time. been working everyday for a change but do not know how much longer it will last, not much work around here theses days! You say you can't get in PCH, here's what we had to do to be able to get in, we had to download Mozilla Firefox (its free) and use it as our browser to get into PCH if you need any help on how to do it just shout and i will try my best to help you and I'm sure there are people on here a lot more putter smart then me who could also help. Well we hope to hook up with you soon, I'm ready for one of your big Very Happy . Hope this finds you and yours well! Rob and Kathie
Calman45

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys!

I've had horrendous problems getting into any "Multiplayer" games on either GDG or PCH. The funny thing is, I run dual-boot, where my crippled version can get in, but not on my clean install with updated Java and Flash, ironic eh?

If you want to come along to our wee community, you can find us at:
http://poolchat.co.nr

See you there! Smile

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: