Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Computer 8 ball shots?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Computer 8 ball shots? Reply with quote

Do other people experience the computer shooting the 8 ball for no clear reason other than it is losing the game? I just had the computer, with 5 balls still on the table, clear shots on all balls with nothing that difficult to make, blast the 8 ball directly into the pocket instead. This has been very frequent in the past. It's almost like it wants to lose.

Tell me if you have observed this in your games too.
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have stated that I was down to my last ball to shoot.
Margarita156

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jindog,
That has happened to me a few times. The only thing I can come up
with is, the computer is using the 8 ball to hit another ball, which you
are allowed to do.
Hope that helps.
Peggy
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Margarita156 Reply with quote

I wish I could agree with you on that explanation, let me clarify what happened. The computer still had 5 balls left and instead of taking a shot at one of several balls with an easy lay in, instead took the easiest shot on the table a straight in shot on the 8 ball waiting at the corner pocket with not another ball in sight of the shot. It was as if the computer had no other balls on the table and called 8 ball corner pocket. It was strange to see.

Of course I also wonder why the computer sometimes plays like an ace shooter and at other times is all thumbs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: