Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

GAME FREEZING? CAN'T GET IN?...I MISS MY GDG BUDDIES!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: GAME FREEZING? CAN'T GET IN?...I MISS MY GDG BUDDIES!! Reply with quote

Some of us have been having problems for quite a while. The game either freezes and then exits for us or we can't even get in. Sometimes I get "System Message: Error 4" or "System Message: Error 36." I've also signed in but had absolutely no treats or trophies in my profile and it said I was a guest. I've even tried playing from a friend's house and have had the same problems.

Please read the post from Hi_Pockets on May 8th and also from Stompi on May 14th.

I called Silas at Arcadium, Inc. in New York City and asked about it. The number is 212-337-3701; press 3 for his extension. He did say that they had been working on things for a few weeks.

If you can't call, at least post it on here. I could call him if you'd like (find me in a game at PCHgames.com), but I think it has to come from you. I'm not an employee or anything, but maybe if they know more of us are involved, they'll do something about it sooner. I miss my GDG!! Crying or Very sad

PCHgames.com is a good alternative because it's set up so you can pick a person to play or set up your own table. Some of us who are having problems are over there.

On a more personal note, I miss all my GDG buddies that I haven't been able to play. You know who you are! You could respond to this (hint, hint)! Wink

Very Happy LooneyToonz
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Game Freezing-can't get in Reply with quote

Hey Looney.......
You know GDG said they were aware of the problem and that they're working on it. Apparently GDG is not their first priority when it comes to fixing things. As you know, they said we would be getting the lobby system a long time ago and we're still waiting. But PCHgames.com has it already. You know where your friends are......we're playing at PCHgames.com And if any one else is tired of all the problems at GDG, come over and join us at PCHgames.com Maybe one of these days GDG will find the time to fix the problem and put on the lobby system in multi pool that we were supposed to get too.
mtnlights

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently our lobby system was replaced with checkers and chess, of which i have not been able to get into since they were installed. Or, there is never anyone there playing. I would think they would cater to the Pool players first since there are so many of us but it seems we are defecting to another site. PCH is really so much better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: