Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

to Scout 33 from Jindog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: to Scout 33 from Jindog Reply with quote

Don't fu me. I have never quit a game except those that freeze up and I won't wait any longer. If you saw me post a good game tag before the game ended that was because I assumed a player (you) would make the shot and I would watch the 8 ball go in etc. I am a little slow to respond to some people with a gg before they do and then they tend to exit before I can put it up. So get off your high horse. It needs to say: OPPONENT HAS EXITED before you go making accusations.
mtnlights

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jindog,
I see that you are new. People can be rude here. Just ignore them and try PCH!! And welcome!
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mtnlights for the comment. I know how some people can be on this site. I wrote a long post one night and said some s**t that was best kept to myself and was glad that I screwed up on posting it. Don't hit preview because it doesn't preview you're post it only erases it, at least it did for me. Hope to play you in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: