Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The program cheats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarguy

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: The program cheats Reply with quote

There is no way anyone could ever get over 9300 on this game even if you run the table. Which means all of the listed players that got over 9350 are bogus.
mojocracker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Check Your Math, Guitar Guy... Reply with quote

... I scored 9580. Once.
EPiK

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 9470.. No idea how. This game has some serious issues.
Margarita156

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The program cheats Reply with quote

guitarguy wrote:
There is no way anyone could ever get over 9300 on this game even if you run the table. Which means all of the listed players that got over 9350 are bogus.

Hi Guitarguy, Smile
I hope I'm a real live person and not bogus.
I got 9570 today because I know how to play the game.
You have to get more than one ball in at a time to get your score higher....
Margarita156.
Deckerator

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: To: Margarita156 Reply with quote

You seem to know the ropes here. I appreciate your observation that making more than one ball in one shot gives you more points. Thanks.

If you can, please tell me why a perfectly aligned shot so often goes awry. I'm not talking about shooting from one end of the table to the other, but sometimes I am right on the pocket from, say, 1/4 table and I hit a bumper -- that sends me down the rabbit hole and into a bad frame of mind.

I have other questions but am new to this site and will wait to see if I'm really connected before I go on.

Again, thanks for your help.

-- John
Margarita156

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: To: Margarita156 Reply with quote

Deckerator wrote:
You seem to know the ropes here. I appreciate your observation that making more than one ball in one shot gives you more points. Thanks.

If you can, please tell me why a perfectly aligned shot so often goes awry. I'm not talking about shooting from one end of the table to the other, but sometimes I am right on the pocket from, say, 1/4 table and I hit a bumper -- that sends me down the rabbit hole and into a bad frame of mind.

I have other questions but am new to this site and will wait to see if I'm really connected before I go on.

Again, thanks for your help.

-- John

Hi John, Smile
I have the same problem with those shots.
Don't know the answer to that one,but if the computer puts his ball in, it zaps 100 points from your score.When it does that, I X the game out and
start a new one. Hope this helps.
Peggy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: