Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

typewriter game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: typewriter game Reply with quote

does anyone have any luck getting words ending in J or V?
1952Bebe

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't play the game anymore since they upgraded it; weeelllll, I do ignore the Adobe Flash Player warning and play a game or so per week.....but I am leery to continue doing that since it says it may cause my computer to become unresponsive...but I digress.
I know no words that end in J. The only word I know that ends in V is kiev--I don't know if the game accepts that word, though, since it was usually the first word I would type and therefore wouldn't appear on the list at the right, found at the end of each round...
...sigh...I MISS TYPEWRITER!!! I am seriously considering doing away with my computer...I don't care for any of the other games, and am having trouble justifying spending the money each month for an Internet connection that I am barely using...
I upgraded to the Power plan which has higher upload time, yet Typewriter STILL is not working on my computer. I am trying one other thing before I perhaps go through disconnecting the whole thing---I am wiping my computer clean and reinstalling everything (a friend is doing that)--if that doesn't solve the problem, then I must decide whether to stay connected to the Internet or not...
I have probably annoyed you, Abbey, with all this unnecessary information you didn't ask for....lol
juggles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: typewriter words end in c and v Reply with quote

zinc zoic stoic chic azotic exotic

fugu guru juju kudu kuru sulu tutu unau juju

go to bookstore, buy Scrabble book or contact online ask for words
end. in v. kiev

Blessings!
juggles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: typwriter words Reply with quote

words ending in " j"

hadj hajj accepted by Scrabble

Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: