Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Want to watch me play 52 Card Pick Up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you watch me play 52 Card Pickup?
Yes, great song! LOL
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
No. Here's 52 cards. Go pick them up.
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

macyguibons

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Want to watch me play 52 Card Pick Up? Reply with quote

I posted a video of me playing '52 Card Pick Up' on YouTube. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LX2aBpcD1o

Many people believe it is impossible to score more than 9,000 points in this game (without cheating). As you can see from the high scores list, there are a number of people who can do it regularly. It does not require cheating. It requires a good hand, practice, and REALLY fast clicking.

My goal was to make a video of me earning at least 9,500 points to show it can be done legitimately. I had to play and record 8 games before I achieved this goal, and I actually scored 10,400 points in this attempt. Honestly, my average score probably falls between 7,000-8,500. Want to know why? I try to go too fast and click on too many wrong cards. Embarassed

There are many different techniques that people use. Most experienced players recommend going in order (A, 2, ... K, A, ...). Whatever your strategy, it pays to keep track of the cards. You only get a time bonus at the end if you clear the table. When you first start out, it's better to practice your technique and clear the table than to go fast and not be able to finish.

Here's a tip some of you may not realize: You can click on multiples of the same card in row. (A-A, 2-2-2, 3, 4-4-4, ...) In some cases it can really help. Just don't miscount and get stuck at the end...

Good luck & thanks for watching! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> 52 Card Pickup All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: