Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Anybody else having technical trouble with Typewriter???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1952Bebe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Anybody else having technical trouble with Typewriter??? Reply with quote

I am able to play other games at this site, but cannot play Typewriter as of 3/21/09 (I could play 3/20/09). I keep getting an error message: A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

If the problem is a corrupted Flash Player (my Flash Player), and I uninstalled and reinstalled it over and over yesterday, then why do other games work for me?? The help section states that Flash Player is necessary for ALL GAMES HERE AT Great Day Games...so to my way of thinking if the problem is my Flash Player being corrupted, then NO GAMES should work.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...
chewy1188

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Unable to play typewriter also! Reply with quote

I am having the same problem that you are! It started the same day and I am able to type in and complete the first round, but it doesn't advance to the second round. At that point a message comes on about Adobe Flash Player....same message you got. This is very frustrating because this is my favorite game, and I usually can score somewhere in the top ten for score and/or treats! Now I can't even play. I tried many different things to no avail. Anyone else with the same problem?
1952Bebe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chewy--I had my computer picked up and looked at several days ago; my computer works fine with Typewriter Game at his home. When we hooked it back up again here tonight at my home, it stopped working again. I chose the "No...I don't want to abort the game" and finished through...the error message happened at the end of every round and took me 7 minutes to play the game which is normally a 4-minute game. Anyway, I am going to my daughter's home tomorrow and play Typewriter on her computer and see what happens. I have Verizon DSL, but the "cheapest" you can get. The person who looked at my computer said the problem may be with upload time and I may have to get a "better" DSL package. I hope this helps you, and I am interested in knowing whether this may, too, be your problem...
It has been extremely frustrating...Typewriter is my favorite game, too...
chakasue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Typewriter Reply with quote

Bebe
I am having problems with Typewriters scoring..sometimes when I get to step #4..it will freeze up and will not add in my score. It does get very frustrating.
I get that same error message that you get!
I have tried to contact their support system with no luck and I love that game!!! Is also my favorite. Rolling Eyes
chakasue[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: