Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

volleyball

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiff_gary34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: volleyball Reply with quote

how do u set?
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Set and spike directions Reply with quote

There's no simple way to answer this. It seems to depend on the angle and speed of the ball. If you just let it come to you it does a simple bounce but if you are moving while you hit it it can either speed up or slow down. If it's coming in more verticle than horizontal I can let it hit the edge of my head while pressing forward slightly. This often slows it down and sets the ball (going more or less straight up). As it descends If I hit the ball with the front edge of my head at about the peak of my jump I can sometimes spike it.

It can really vary depending on the speed and angle, though. I can't always get it. Play around with it. Practice on easy.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized you were probably talking about the set next to the score. That is just the number of rounds you have won. If you selected multiple rounds at the beginning of the game, then you have to win a certain number of "sets" to actually win. You have to score at least 7 points and have at least 2 points higher than your opponent to win a set. It then keeps track of how many sets you've won to actually win the game.
hey hey hey wats goin on

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

hey im new and i need help on how to play plz help me
Rolling Eyes
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

hey hey hey wats goin on wrote:
hey im new and i need help on how to play plz help me
Rolling Eyes

When the game Options come up you can choose how long you want to play (1 set, 3 sets or 5 sets). Then you set the difficulty level and then choose if you want to use the keyboard or mouse. To move your penguin (move your mouse or use the arrow keys). To hit the ball hit the space bar or click the left mouse button. Try to get the ball over the net. You only score a point if you server and the computer can not return the ball to you. Hope this helps.
taywh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish there are more interesting games like tug of war
lisa6948146

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WORST GAME EVER
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Volleyball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: