Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Free sports betting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xzdd1919

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Free sports betting Reply with quote

Hey all.
I found this great new online sports betting site called www.BetAgainstMe.com and I am totally hooked! The best part about it is that you never need to use any of your own money! BetAgainstMe.com gives you $10,00 in “fantasy” cash to start betting with. You can use your $10,00 to bet on almost any major college or professional sporting event (MLB, NBA and NFL games, etc.).Your objective is to “make” as much “fictional” money on your account as possible by betting. The winner of the day receives $50, the winners of the week-$500(1st place), $200 (2d place), $100(3d place).If you are not the winner of the day or week , you still have a chance to become the grand prize winner and get $10 000!!! If you refer any players to BAM, you will receive a check for 10% of their winnings from the site. For example, if you refer a friend and he wins the $500 1st place weekly prize, you will receive a check for $50.So if you want to try BetAgainstMe, please do. Join for free and enjoy winning money!
http://www.betagainstme.com/?affid=959
kikistats

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to check it out!!
Paradiso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm hooked on Quicksilver Games at the mo - will check your recommendation later Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: