Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

i am new

View previous topic :: View next topic  
auntkristy08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: i am new Reply with quote

i can not get my yellow car out i can not move the bus what am i doing wrong
jschedj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: i am new Reply with quote

you use your mouse. you do not use arrow keys. the cars only move in forward or backwards. It took a long time to figure things out. i would take my time and learn each maze. i find this game to be a puzzle and once you figure things out you should be able to get over 3000 points which earns 30 treats. sometimes the puzzles are the same in successive rounds.
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: 3000 Points? Reply with quote

Since they changed this game, I haven't seen anyone get 3000 points. Once you get up to almost 1100, the timing to this game gets so fast that you can't get to the end of the maze. However, I've been playing this game since I signed up for Great Day Games & it does take a little bit of time to get the skill needed to get a high score. Good Luck! Very Happy
hellmel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where can I find the game online for download? I'm new here and still navigating my way through the forum. thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grid Lock All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: