Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

monopoly is trailer trash

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jterra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: monopoly is trailer trash Reply with quote

Hi folks, i was not going to post this but i cant let it pass. I was playing this piece of crap one day and it (what ever it is) kept blocking me from taking a shot rather than shooting at his balls. when i told him that this was not the way to play and that i felt it was cheating,( it )had a "four letter word" fit. Now every time i get this piece of crap it sees fit to curse me, my wife, and any one else i know. And to top it off, and i dont know how it knows this, but is happy that the line of work that i do is in trouble and may close.
monopoly, are you that much of a rotten piece of "four letter word" that you would like to see some one loose their way of makeing a living. I guess you are.
Like i first said, i was just going to forget about what happend and just not play with you but you see it fit to attack me. I think you need to see a doctor and take a anger managment class or get some drugs to mellow you out. To every one else here, when you see this name monopoly, click off or f5 before he wishes you death and distruction.
travis338

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Trailer Park Trash Reply with quote

I will F5 (nuke) him anytime I get him. Trash like that does not belong on a friendly site.
Monopoly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: jterra Reply with quote

This guy is wacked he flips out when losing and he was not cursed by me. The man is unstable. I prefer to just ignor this little man he is unimportant and I f5 him I come to play pool not deal with the mentally challenged.
jterra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monopoly, now we can add a lieing piece of cra p to you as well. and oh yea, how do you know where i work. Are you a stalker? Seems to me you went to a lot of trouble to find that out just to ,as you put it f5 me. See a doctor as s hol e, your a sick man.
Grimmreaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: 'snooker'.... Reply with quote

jterra...

there are quite a few players on this site that love to play 'snooker' when necessary and, a few are successful at doing so..lol that said, this game is for fun, win or lose...! albeit, if we were playing for cash, i probably would do the same...!

i would rather play billiards but, would be a programmers nightmare...lol

have never played 'monopoly' but, if the chat gets out of hand, you have the option to exit...?

good luck and we have played a few times...
drewdizzle420

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: monopoly is trailer trash Reply with quote

jterra wrote:
Hi folks, i was not going to post this but i cant let it pass. I was playing this piece of crap one day and it (what ever it is) kept blocking me from taking a shot rather than shooting at his balls. when i told him that this was not the way to play and that i felt it was cheating,( it )had a "four letter word" fit. Now every time i get this piece of crap it sees fit to curse me, my wife, and any one else i know. And to top it off, and i dont know how it knows this, but is happy that the line of work that i do is in trouble and may close.
monopoly, are you that much of a rotten piece of "four letter word" that you would like to see some one loose their way of makeing a living. I guess you are.
Like i first said, i was just going to forget about what happend and just not play with you but you see it fit to attack me. I think you need to see a doctor and take a anger managment class or get some drugs to mellow you out. To every one else here, when you see this name monopoly, click off or f5 before he wishes you death and distruction.
you can paly any way you want to and if you can't deal with it then don't play
jterra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would only expect a quiter to agree with cheater. you both have another thing in common. neither of you have ever beat me in a game and that is what pisses you both off. you both can post any thing you want to. it dosent matter to me. it just shows what kind of village idiots you both are.
Monopoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: jterra Reply with quote

I see many people here fine you to be very unstable . Get some proffessional help and learn to deal with losing its part of life. Many people seem to have experienced your unbalanced pool playing . [/b]
jterra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, now we have to add that you cant count .If many people is 2, you and that other moron dru fizzel. I deal with loosing just fine, but you would have had to beet me to talk that cra p. you and i know this whole thing started because i beet you and then said, cheaters never win. You had a hissy fit like the big baby that you are. And then decided it was a good idea to cuss me and my wife out because i would not play you any more. I want nothing to do with your kind, you are a low life and i will f5 you any time you pop up. learn to deal with loosing, its going to be part of you for the rest of your worthless life.
Rucky Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I agree. monopoly is a pure jerk. Avoid playing him.

Rucky Master
drewdizzle420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

jterra wrote:
I would only expect a quiter to agree with cheater. you both have another thing in common. neither of you have ever beat me in a game and that is what pisses you both off. you both can post any thing you want to. it dosent matter to me. it just shows what kind of village idiots you both are.
only one who quits is you, and all I see you do here is cry, why don't you shut your damn mouth and play pool.
jterra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all dru fizzel i play just about every one on this site and never quit on any one. my name is not posted as a quitter, unlike yours. And second of all, i really dont know monoply but i can bet if he was going to pick someone to talk for him it would no be you. why dont you go crawl back in to the hole you crawled out of because all your doing is making more of a fool out of yourself.
cono

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent had him swear at me....but ive seen his style of play... so boring... if u break just sink em all... dont let the fag have a shot Razz
jterra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cono,you and i have played many times and never had a problem so i see no reason for your remarks, but if you feel that way we dont have to play eachother. when i pop up on yous screen just click off or i will click off on you. you have a nice day now .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: