Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

BIG TIP FOR EGGZ Fans! MUST READ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: BIG TIP FOR EGGZ Fans! MUST READ Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I just found a HUGE part of the eggz game that I didnt know existed b4. I am sure that because i missed it, many of the other loyal egg eaters missed it as well. So...here goes.

You know how mr chicken bucks his head every once in awhile? Well, apparently he is eating bird seed. Everytime you miss a three in a row, the chicken bows his head and eats more seed. Well, the thing that i didnt notice is that the seed gets less and less. When there is no more seed, the eggs drop!!! DOH! I never knew the ryhm or reason behind when the eggz dropped, now I know! So, hope that helps.

If anyone can tell me how the bombs work, now that would be a great post. How do you know how many eggz they will pop.

Oh have a GREAT DAY, i know i will!

-pf
GreatDayGames

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Pigeon Tip Reply with quote

Great Tip, Pigeon Feet! Even some of the executive staff at GDG didn't know that!
newval

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: the tip Reply with quote

Although the tip is appreciated, I would like to suggest that knowing about using the special silver bomb "Eggz" is most important... check it out on the right side of the game- they're sparkling. click 'em and they "load" as an egg ready to blow up some eggz.

http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/eggz.aspx
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Bomb Usage Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know the calculation being used when launching a bomb? It seems to clear lots of eggz, but I cant understand how the game determines how many eggz to blow up. Anyone?
ryleegramma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Thanks for all the tips! Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I had no clue there was silver eggs let alone how to use them. I thought I did great after my 7 yr old grandson showed me to leave more eggs and get to the wall. My top was like 56K. Maybe all these tips will help! Thanks again to all of you!
blessedkids

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best thing to do is to get round 7 without using any bombs...you know you can do this if you get to round 4 b/4 minutes are at 3:00 (yes, 3:00) do not go back and forth..just keep going to one focal point (left or right corner)....if you are at 2:00 minutes and in round 7 you are doing great and can get good score...just don't use bomb tilll you are half way up/ through eggz in round 7. and hopefully 2 bombs by round 9.good luck!!!
guesswho

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Cool Beans...I mean EGGZ Reply with quote

Thankyou Pigeon Feet! I just improved my game maybe not enough to win in top 5 but I am satisfied with my score of 97 thousand something.
Your hint makes Eggz alot more fun now, NOT that it wasn't already Very Happy Laughing Wink
guesswho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: double dipping Reply with quote

hhhmm my chicken is going down for two bites now with one miss of three in a row. Has Great Day changed the game? My chicken never double dipped for one miss before. Just noticed this today because I wondered why I was getting no where for the past few days so I watched the chicken and caught her stealing two bites of food. Shame on her..lol Shocked Surprised
BIJIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While all of the suggestions & ideas are valid & do hold true, everybody is forgetting one important thing. I find that relaxing enough to focus on where you shoot the egg, combined with all other suggestions help me out in getting a higher score. While it won't get you as high as a score as the top 5, slowly but surely, you do get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: