Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

I Need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshuajl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: I Need help Reply with quote

Ok. So I bought the Funkey starter kit for my son. I installed the game, which seemed to go okay. After the install, we walked around a bit and put one of his Funkeys on the hub. It gave us a prompt saying it needed to update (which we had already done), and then closed. When I try to click on the desktop shortcut, it will not open the game. Any Ideas?
mgoblue102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear you too went through the problematic setup such as we did. Their servers are slow and typically do not put out all the software they need before they crap out. The thing says it takes about two hours to download at first because they are on a dial up connection somewhere in south america or some other third world country. The script they put out is written by a 10 year old so it just does not work that well. I had to completely uninstall the entire program 3 times and go through the entire 2 hour wait all three times before I finally got a successful update. You know you got a successful update if you look in the same folder that your original program is installed in and see a folder called updates immediately after the 2 hour update finishes. You need to be looking at it as it reaches 100% so that it does not have time to lose it's connection. If you get that message every time you plug a new funkey in even though you thought you already updated it, it is because it did not really update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: