Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Eggz dropping very slow......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siempre2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Eggz dropping very slow...... Reply with quote

Confused I was playing Eggz yesterday and today for a while and noticed that the egg was being dropped very slow and also when I would click on it, is anyone else having this problem? Hopefully, it isn't my computer, please any member let me know if you are experiencing the same problem.
poached

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same slowness here. it is called lagging. I have an 6 year old imac.
freak4eggz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

poached wrote:
same slowness here. it is called lagging. I have an 6 year old imac.
i also got the same problem maybe its just the game
poached

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't do that on my son's new ibook! it works real fast and smooth!it depends on how fast your processor is.
rosie@tennislbow.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: slow drop Reply with quote

Some of the banner ads use a lot of juice and take away from the game.
ima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes mine goes FAST and other times (even in the middle of a game) it goes s....l....o....w - and NOTHING is running on my computer - no updates or other programs. Is this THEIR problem or our computers when it only does it sometimes?
applepie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when the ads change in the middle of your game, as they sometimes do, depending on what ad it is, it may make your game slower.
rosie@tennislbow.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try rebooting your computer - gets rid of all the frag.
wildar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the ones that give us these games control the speed. I never had problems when I began playing it was always fast but the more I played the more it went slow or the mouse I work with moves but bar won't move on the game. If it starts doing that change of speed i just quit!
Green Grower

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Cyber-shopping - slow games Reply with quote

Monday thru Thursday are called Cyber Shopping days. The 'One Day Only' type of ads can cause your pc to nearly stop. My pc is 2 yrs old with all the bells and whistles that go with it but when the Hewlett Packard commercial comes on everything stops. The 10 second ads become 19 seconds. It seems GDG isn't keeping up with the rest of the game sites. It doesn't happen to me anywhere else. The task manager shows 100% cpu when the HP and Microsoft ads are showing.
LuckyJo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: slow moving games means Reply with quote

when any site has alot of players the games do slow down meaning they need to upgrade their server that's all.
Mine does it also in alot of games and i have a fast puter and it's always clean,does the same lagging on the other games here also.
but on other sites it's fine. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: