Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Timstigar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Timstigar Reply with quote

Well I guess this isn't any of my business either but I will say what I think. I have to agree with hammer1. You have 4,425 treats which means you played this game about 90 times this week. That is about 22 hours of playing. I have played exactly 2 games. Once last week and once this week. I was in the top 5 last week and I am in 2nd this week. I did not see hammer mention your name in his post that you responed to. Then you pop in and get sarcastic with him. It sounds to me that hammer just wants to see players get better at playing the game but it appears you have no intention of trying to get better. If you are getting 4,000 treats trying to beat him you are wasting your time. He is not going to play this game enough times to get that many treats. He usually plays the treat games where he can get 4,000 treats in 15 minutes.
timstigar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I want to play this game 24hrs. a day what it"s to you so put it where the sun dosen"t shine and suck for air. Evil or Very Mad Sad
The Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You talk awful tuff for a little slimeball hiding behind a computer. If you want to play 24 hours a day go for it. You must think you are the only person that can have an opinion. Wear yourself out you worthless piece of s--t.
timstigar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOO HOO mams baby. Don"t for get your baby bottle befor you go night night Wink
Busman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your some tosser tim, the avenger is only trying to help. Grow up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Pro All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: