Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Can Someone Tell me How?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Can Someone Tell me How? Reply with quote

I was playing Grid Lock & clicked the refresh button on my web browser to see how high I had gotten in points. I sneezed, & then hit the refresh button again...I was just playing around & LITTLE GRANI scored 1000 points higher than mine was, in a blink of an eye! (she was 1000 points below me a second ago & with only a little over 3600 on her high score...I know very well it wasn't earned by playing the right way. Why do people cheat? What's the point & what's the fun in it? Just wondering Rolling Eyes
Karahmell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't cheat on gridlock.
annyonghasaeyooo...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good update than before. Can't say other people is cheat, just because in this game can get high score in refresh/new start than before update. It's just wrong set in this game before and i just say that's funny.. You can see in AVANT GRID, sometimes it's also can get bonus high score, when pics freeze..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grid Lock All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: