Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

HELP,ADVICE PLEASE?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crappiekilla

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: HELP,ADVICE PLEASE? Reply with quote

i havent been able to connect in monthes now not one single game please someone out there if you know whats going on or how i can fix it i would be most appreciative. thanks everyone.
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: help, advice please Reply with quote

Hey crappie.....Check this stuff on your computer.....something might have been changed and it'll mess it up.....go to the start button.click,then click on Network & internet concections...internet connections.....under that, click on programs.....in programs towards the lower left, click on manage add-ons. When the add-ons list comes up, look carefully & make sure that active x for the games is enabled........if it says disabled, change it to enabled then push ok for each one you change. Hope this helps you.
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: help advice please Reply with quote

I made a little mistake..at the start button......then click on control panel.then follow the directions from there.....sorry
crappiekilla

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have games in my list so i can even enable it thx for advice n e ways
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: help, advice please Reply with quote

I had a problem with my flash player a while back and Silas Law at Arkadium told me how to fix it. This problem caused me to not be able to play disco bowling. You might want to try doing this. My Flash Player was corrupt. I needed to uninstall the one I had and reinstall a new one.
Here's what you should do... go to http://www.adobe.com/cnfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id_tn+14157
Save it on your desktop. double click the uninstaller on the desktop & follow the instructions. When completed, reboot.
Then install a new Adobe Flash Player Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ click download now. Turn competer off, then back on. That should do it.
Before you do all this........make sure your Adobe Flash Player is enabled.
rockburn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great info but is there no other simpler way without unisnt and reinst etc??

all other games seem to work fine for me, just this multiplayer pool game is not. Shocked
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: pool multi player Reply with quote

To crappiekilla & rockburn,
Send an email to Silas Law at Arkadium. This is the company that runs the games for GreatDayGames. Explain your problem to Silas clearly and I'm sure he can help you. His email is silas@arkadium.com If you want to call instead, the tel # is in NYC. It is 212 337-3701 push #3 to get Silas. Good Luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: