Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

I am tired of getting abused by guests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
run dat table girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: I am tired of getting abused by guests Reply with quote

I'm just not playing them anymore. They either leave early or talk filth the entire game. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. No more!
flytier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens all the time, not just with guests though.
excalibur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Agree with flytier Reply with quote

Some of the poorest "sports," the "foulest mouths," and the most rude are those "regulars" who are each week in the top 20 treats accumulators. I have found no distinction whatsoever between Guests who leave before a game is ended and the players with Names who do likewise. Best of luck to everyone.
sgoodenough

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Guests Reply with quote

I had one yesterday that was just plain rude but, even better yet the first one I got this morning said they were from Indi and started questioning me about getting a job in the US and could I help them???

Good grief!! I just quit the game. Is it always this bad? I am new here, but if it's always going to be a pain just to play it won't be worth it!
whiteowl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Guests Reply with quote

whiteowl

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:17 pm Post subject: guests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you all know guests, for whatever reason, seldom finish a game. I don't care about the points issue just hate wasting time with people who don't stay. For the last couple of days when I get paired with a 'guest' I promptly let them know "sorry I don't play guests....register and have a lot of fun". I wait 15 seconds for a reply and shut em down. Has saved me a lot of time and headache. For those of you who are regulars and for some reason don't log in I apologize but obviously I don't know who you are.
Anyone else want to try this tactic feel free to use it. Maybe the word will get out that we are a tight bunch of players. I also use this tactic on bailers and "losers" if I remember their name. Possibly when "whiteowl" comes up in the user list the losers and guests will leave me alone.
Look forward to your input
'Hooty"
wickylj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such 'bad mouths' are actually not good players. They are just trying to upset us and win the game. My policy is to get more 'bad' with such nuts and show them they are of no class to match with us any way - game or language.
SivoxII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: I am tired of getting abused by guests Reply with quote

run dat table girl wrote:
I'm just not playing them anymore. They either leave early or talk filth the entire game. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. No more!

.... then don't engage in chat with them, come along and chat with good mature people at: http://poolchat.co.nr

Kind Regards,
Cal Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: