Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

playing with other player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimNeal_53

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: playing with other player Reply with quote

how do you play with another player if you can because i would like to know how to play Confused
J-Rock23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

hey tim if you figure out how to play with another player let me know because im trying too figure it out to lol
MAMA CAROL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

TimNeal_53 wrote:
how do you play with another player if you can because i would like to know how to play Confused

Have you tried Pool Multiplayer yet?? It's fun and interactive.
PLBERGE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

TimNeal_53 wrote:

Try multipool it's alot of fun but be warned the server goes down....alot
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
fggone36

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

TimNeal_53 wrote:
Cobra67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

TimNeal_53 wrote:
desi9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: playing with other player Reply with quote

hey! i'm new in here, i would like to know how to play with other player not with the computer and where do i find the link multiplayer pool. thnx
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: