Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

How????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FranfromFL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: How???? Reply with quote

I can't seem to get past level 4. I guess I don't have very good hand-eye coordination. It just gets too fast for me to keep up with. I have no idea how anyone can get such high scores. Does anyone have a clue?
rustyer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: high scores Reply with quote

i too wonder how people get such outrageously high scores.i consider myself being pretty quick and cannot come near any of the high scores. there are some high scores that are accomplished with little or no treats accrued. now the only way of that conceivedly happening is to have a way to cheat. not what fun is there in that?
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have often wondered how. I do everything I think I should; use the time till it is up, watch the number of targets left over in each round and I still hardly top 500,000. Is there some bonus round I have never gotten to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Alus Revenge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: