Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Instructions?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bondmjs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Instructions? Reply with quote

How do you play? I don't see any instructions. Though, maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
wgj76

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a ? in the lower right hand corner, that is the instructions. basicly you move the dice around until you have the symbol on the dice match up with the symbol on the table - face to face.
annick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Instructions? Reply with quote

how do you move the dices?
prancer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You move the dice with the arrow keys. However, a die will be unable to move onto the puzzle piece, how do you move the stuck ones or change the die puzzle position?
jschedj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you can't move the die,you go back to the beginning and use a different route. if the die stops ,you have to go back and start over.once the die stops,it means you went in the wrong direction or sequence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Prism Dice All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: