Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Bettering my score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dba626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Bettering my score Reply with quote

I love Mr. Munch, but can't get past 31,400. I'm doing something wrong when I see those 50,000+ scores...wow! What's the secret??? I've tried making sure I eat the power balls and stall all the dental tools, but I get trapped regardless. Augh! Help! I won't quit. I just try to better my score each day. I play three games and quit, or I'd never get anything done...lol
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Mr Munch Reply with quote

Ya gotta be fast! However, there's times when I get goin good at it & Mr Munch gets stuck in a corner, then I get hit & when it starts back up again the same thing happens
Bearsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a pattern that you need to take on all levels..You must finsh in less then 2 mins and make sure you line all the tools up to get at 1 time...and on level 2 at 1 point you have to get killed to make sure you get all 4 tools..I own the game also on myyearbook.com my high is 56+ on there..Keep going at it i wish i could tell you how the pattern goes but on here thats hard to do ok..Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mr Munch All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: