Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

"unlisted" is a type of bear??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zukeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: "unlisted" is a type of bear?? Reply with quote

Nine types of bears are listed and easily found. The tenth one listed says "undefined". Well, I can not finish a game when that puzzle is present. I suspect that "undefined" is expected by the game; i.e. it mjght be programmed wrong. So, I could be sitting here looking for "undefined" until the clocks quits. Please ,administrators ,fix this. Thank you
dream4ever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: BEARS~ GROWL Reply with quote

Sad Having the same trouble with the BEARS word search game..the last word is not on the list nor have I been able to find it.. and I lose all my treats Sad Hope this is fixed SOON!
Lynnette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have experienced this, also. Yes, they should fix it.
Brenda1950us

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Bears grrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

That puzzled kills me everytime. I even looked up different kionds of bears and none matched anything in that puzzle. Hope a solution comes soon!!
nrizzo38

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you find the word URSA
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Search All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: