Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

high score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nrizzo38

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: high score Reply with quote

I cant break the 7000 mark. Im fast i know where everything is at. Is there a trick to it? I feel like I cant get any faster than what I am.
nrizzo38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOO HOO Finally broke 7000!!!
zukeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job nrizzo! I'm still working on 7000. Sooooo, what's the secret?
nrizzo38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant mess up at all. gotta practice practice practice
Sharbug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: not easy Reply with quote

the key is to take a photo picture of the list in your mind, or as many as you can at one glance. what is slowing us down is having to keep looking at the list. I have mornings i still do this badly. sometimes i can hit 7190 and some days i cannot get over 7130. good luck to you all. hang in there... took me forever to get to 7110 when i first started.
GRAY1963.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is not knowing which part of the object to hit. You may actually hit the necklace and still hear the bloop sound. Got to hit the object at the correct point. Watch out for similar words. The words are so small, when I think I see plane, it's really . Or the list may say towels and you may hit towel when you need towels. Many times it says baseball and I hit the basketball.
Sharbug

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been playing at the beta site first time in a long time not in top 5 on this game...am there anyone else invited to beta testing of great day games?
Sharbug

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: high score Reply with quote

nrizzo38 wrote:
I cant break the 7000 mark. Im fast i know where everything is at. Is there a trick to it? I feel like I cant get any faster than what I am.

Yes it is where you hit it, the one that is trickiest is the rubix cube and the letter C Yes the list has sim. words so you have to sort of glance at thenm and hope you memorized three off the list at a time clicking. If you get the bloop? I start over not worth going thru takes you off the points fast.

When I first started I was the same, could not brk 7000 now I have yet to hit 7200 and it frustrates me..but I am in top 5 until this week as I stated above.. Only other advise I can give is repitition over and over and over in a row! Good Luck! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> FindIt! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: