Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Spin to Win...Not good!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillJ

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Spin to Win...Not good! Reply with quote

Spin to Win and the rest of the slots games are absolutely horrible...C'mon Great Day Games...You folks can do better than this!
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Slots Reply with quote

BillJ:

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying the GDG slots since we pride ourselves with providing members with great games. If you can be more specific as to what you do not like, I can pass that to designers to discuss changes.

Thanks for the feedback.

Great Day Gamer
traffic 101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about always falling on 25 during the spin.

maybe once in awhile something bigger. Play all the time never got higher than 35.
Donna Robinson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Slots Reply with quote

Great Day Gamer wrote:
BillJ:

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying the GDG slots since we pride ourselves with providing members with great games. If you can be more specific as to what you do not like, I can pass that to designers to discuss changes.

Thanks for the feedback.

Great Day Gamer

Please see my recent post on spin 2 win for possible explaination...
grchacha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Spin to Win Reply with quote

I win all the time and get big pots. I would just like to hit the big 5000 just once. lol Arrow Rolling Eyes Surprised
Ldynimaway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Spin to Win...Not good! Reply with quote

BillJ wrote:
Spin to Win and the rest of the slots games are absolutely horrible...C'mon Great Day Games...You folks can do better than this!

Bill just a quick note here. I am a very new member and it took me a fw days how to figure out how things work here plus I have a friend that is a member clue me in.

The object is of course to win but not in the traditional slot fashion. As you are playing and gaining points etc. you can choose to continue and play down to zero...but this is not what you want to do.

The object is to get as many points as you can and cash out that is how you win here you earn more treats etc. towards prizes plus bonus treats for logging in 15 days per month and more for 30.

The one thing I do know for sure is not to cash out below 500, I do if I get down to not enough to spin the max.

To cash out you just hit the yellow submit button, you also can continue to play for as long as you want.

I hope this helps you feel better about the game or any others that are new or jut learning like me. My excuse is did not really research anything to see how things worked.

Have a Great Day,
Ldynimaway Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spin 2 Win All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: