Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Directions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QueenBeeStamper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Directions Reply with quote

couldn't really find directions on how to play, what to hit, what not to hit, and when to hit. - help!
rabrog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I can tell not to hit the green "mice" in the second round and don't hit the mice in the goofy glasses in the second round (I think).

Jenn
QueenBeeStamper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

rabrog wrote:
So far I can tell not to hit the green "mice" in the second round and don't hit the mice in the goofy glasses in the second round (I think).

Jenn

So far I don't think I have gotten to round 2. the final screen always says YOU LOSE, gives me hits and misses and some scores. Are we supposed to just hit the cheeses, i sometimes get a floating piece of cheese but don's know how I did it?

Thanks for answering me!
serski

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have had trouble with this game! Now i think ive cracked it, up to level 3 anyways lol...hit everything in level one, even the cheeses, they are your extra lives, if you miss something then you lose a life. O yea, you get a red ring around your target, make sure this is there when your ready to hit it. Dont hit the mice in green in the next level, but hit everything else...i only got as far as level 3, in this dont hit the mice with the mouse traps on there head, but everything else is ok i think. I think the play instructions are not very clear, but maybe that is so you figure out what/what not to hit. Happy playin Smile
chelsa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first you must make sure the red circle is on the mouse before you click it. Hit just the mice and cheese not the green mice those are catus as you progres the mice butts come up do not hit them also there is a mouse with a nut on his hesd you must double click him or click once and come back and click him again it gets faster so you must be quick lots of luck to you all.
marga211

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iK SNAP HELEMAAL NIKS VAN DIT SPEL?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> EEK! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: