Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

great players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aussie1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: great players Reply with quote

Very Happy G'day all you great pool players .I would like to thank all the people who play desent pool , it makes it all worth while .and being able to chat to interesting people around the world.I know it all sounds sucky but it's what makes the game.hopefully i'll catch you on the green felt. Wink
and by the way it's only 6pm sunday night in the land of Oz
gopher1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: aussie1 Reply with quote

Good to hear from you kangaroo kid. I'd love to play some computer pool w/ you but THE DAM SERVER IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Decorum70

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: great Players Reply with quote

Hey Aussie1 Wink , great player's, attract great players. Wink from one Aussie to another, keep up the great games and " I'll see you on the green felt ".
sapphirepw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Aussie1 its always a joy playing with you. You're right, there are some great players and I've met some nice people playing pool like you. Hope to see you around soon. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: