Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

High Score?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: High Score? Reply with quote

This game is fun, but cannot get higher than 8000. Is there a secret to this game to get a high score?
chronic420dude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: gotta be fast Reply with quote

you gotta be fast Laughing
kikistats

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to play this game too!!!!!
jschedj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to be fast and if you click on the wrong card,you lose points. must be fast and accurate. have not gone much over 6800 . still trying for that high score.
JUSTGOLF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had some great games that I played very fast and still could not get more than 8500...
How is it that you can get well over 9000?
JUSTGOLF

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have had some very fast games with no wrong clicks and still did not hit over 8500.
There has to be some kind of a cheat to obtain a score over 9000
DeGenerationX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Impossible ? Reply with quote

How is it possible that someone has a Highscore of 72100 ?????

Nobody gets over 9725/9750
JUSTGOLF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: cheaters Reply with quote

ok being fast is one thing but getting a score of 72000 is impossible with out cheating.
Not one other score is even close to the high score

That score should be deleted and the person should be banned for cheating.....that score is way to obvious
nicksmom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: tip and thought Reply with quote

thought is 72100 is way to high must of been a glitch --as far as over 9000 i can do that most of the time i just start at A then work my way down AKQJ10 ect i have played 1000s of this game so i am pretty fast at it
another tip is i dont waste time making sure i clicked the right card when i first started playing i was clicking A then waiting till i made sure it took then k always was looking behind instead of ahead so now i dont even look at what i just played i just click click click
one other tip when your stumped on the k and its hidden you can usually find it because its yellow in the corner.
this game does take alot of practice so dont get discouraged it is actually addicting

good luck all
letizia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either a major glitch, or someone has found a way to scam the system.
serski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think its a glitch at all, i play quite a few games on this site, and nearly every game i play hes there at the top with an unreal score. What satisfaction does someone get out of cheatin the system????? Check out his profile, he won a whole bunch of trophys in his 1st wk!!
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: He Should be banned Reply with quote

Yes I agree, cheaters should be banned. However, you can't report them & nobody checks to see if there are cheaters out there. If banned, who's to say they won't come up with another email address & screen name to come right back in & play & cheat again? One could create a forum/post though to expose the people who are cheating....but the cheaters don't come to these forums for help so they would never know.
hammer1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You most certainly can report him. Send an Email to feedback@greatdaygames.com I have done it many times and they always check it out.
sharilyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: points Reply with quote

I guess I must just be stupid or blonde or both -- but I dont understand how the points are awarded. Each game I play my treats are added but not my points. What am I doing wrong?
furpurr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: High Scores?? Reply with quote

Shocked Yeah, the best I have EVER gotten is 8500; I've done that about 3 times. I average around 7000 though, with a few lower ones when I miss my sequence! Rolling Eyes I agree that either that dude has founds "cheats" for these games Confused {& what IS the fun in doing that? 'coz it's not an accurate view of your abilities... *shrugs* Stupid, seems to me...}, OR, the site does that, to get people to play more & try harder?? Dunno... Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> 52 Card Pickup All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: