Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Time cheats in this game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ms. Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Time cheats in this game Reply with quote

[The timing in this game is really terrible and cheats you of your ability to get rid of the pieces as there are still plays left but the time stops and says game over----why isn't anyone else having this trouble???[/b]
GodIsLove316

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Time Cheats Reply with quote

Did you notice that there is a 5 minute timer at the top of the screen? We only have 5 minutes to complete the screen or the game is over. Very Happy
Ms. Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Timing of ToyChest Reply with quote

I realize that there is a timer and that is what I see and it makes me quit the game when there are still moves left but it will not allow me to play and stops the game with anywhere from 2-3 mins of play left. YES----there is a TIMER---I am not stupid .
ton171

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem alot! the best thing you can do is to hit the pause button untill your computer has a chance to catch up with all the changing ads from the web site. beleive that once the game starts the ads at the top of the game should stop we dont have time to look at them anyway we are to busy playing the game. Hope this helps. Rolling Eyes
mit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: redeem the time Reply with quote

Make your enemy your friend, meaning use what works against you to your benefit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: