Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

waste pile??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctrygrl3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: waste pile?? Reply with quote

This is very new to me. I can't get a score higher than 20! The only rules I see to make 13, easy enough. But the first row sometimes doesn't even give me a move so what then? Also, when do you know when to do a new deal? Can you put cards in the waste pile and if so, how??

I'm scratching my head on this game!

Embarassed
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: waste pile?? Reply with quote

ctrygrl3 wrote:
This is very new to me. I can't get a score higher than 20! The only rules I see to make 13, easy enough. But the first row sometimes doesn't even give me a move so what then? Also, when do you know when to do a new deal? Can you put cards in the waste pile and if so, how??

I'm scratching my head on this game!

Embarassed

Somebody help Country girl!

I don't know this game too well....
reimeltje

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: waste pile?? Reply with quote

[quote="Great Day Gamer"][quote="ctrygrl3"]This is very new to me. I can't get a score higher than 20! The only rules I see to make 13, easy enough. But the first row sometimes doesn't even give me a move so what then? Also, when do you know when to do a new deal? Can you put cards in the waste pile and if so, how??

I'm scratching my head on this game! [unquote]

It's easy. If the first row doesn't give you a move, you can either click on the pile on the left upper corner once, to use that card to make a match, or double click on the pile on the left upper corner and use the card that appears then.

I hope you understand my English, because it's not very good.

Anyway, good luck in trying, and be careful, it's addictive Wink

Reimeltje
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pyramid Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: